Fill in the payment form
In this section
|Fill in the payment form for the first time
|Update the payment information
Fill in the payment form for the first time
If you have selected a pricing plan, you will have to fill in a form to complete the payment process.
Information about your identity
The data requested are described below:
- Company name (in case the account is associated with a company) or personal name. You will have to fill in at least one of these categories on the form.
- VAT Identification Number (value-added tax identification number). A number that can provide the name or other identifying details about the company associated with the account. If your company doesn't own a VAT number, it is allowed to introduce any other identification number valid in the country where the company is established.
Information about your billing address
The data requested are described below:
- Complete address (required)
- City (required)
- Country (required)
- Postal code (optional)
Information related to the payment method
At the moment, using a credit card is the only available payment method. You may use a Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, or American Express card. The information required to carry on with the payment process is:
- Credit card number
- Credit card expiration date
- Credit card security code
Your credit card information will never be stored in our system. The payment process is managed through the payment platform Stripe.
|⚠️ BEAR IN MIND: 3D Secure service, which adds an extra verification step with the card issuer, is not available yet, but it will be soon.
Before confirming the payment, you can check your order summary, where you can find:
- The chosen pricing plan
- The total amount that will be charged
- Payment frequency (yearly or monthly)
- The renewal date when the service will be renewed automatically and a new invoice will be issued
If you want to change the information of the summary, you should go back to the previous step.
Apply a discount code
In case you obtain a discount code, you should enter this code in the corresponding field and click on the APPLY button. This way, the order summary will be refreshed, showing the new amount that will be billed.
The following related to discount codes should be noted:
- Only for monthly payments. Discount codes are only applicable to monthly paid plans.
- Variable duration. Each code is applicable for one or more months. Once the period while the code is active is finished, you will be automatically charged the original amount assigned to the chosen plan.
- Not cumulative. So, if you choose a different plan and you apply a new code, the previous will be inactivated.
- Tied to the selected plan. If you change your plan and you don't enter a new discount code, the previous code will be inactivated (even if the period while the code is active hasn't finished yet).
Once a discount code has been applied to your plan, you will see in the ACCOUNT view a new box, where the applied discount and the remaining months are shown.
Some considerations to bear in mind:
- The amount corresponding to the selected plan is charged to the credit card immediately after confirming the payment.
- The following payments will be charged automatically on the renewal date (if the account has not been canceled before).
Finally, click on the PAY button, in order to save all changes and to confirm the payment.
|⚠️ IMPORTANT: Even if the paid amount will be displayed in different currencies (depending on your settings) the payment will always be made in euros. This is the reason why the total amount is shown in dollars and euros in the Order Summary. Conversion rates between different currencies are periodically updated to show the most accurate information.
Update the payment information
You can change or update the information from the first payment form by going to the ACCOUNT view > Select BILLING tab > Click the EDIT DATA button.
Information related to billing
Apart from the information already mentioned in the Fill in the payment form for the first time section, it is possible to add more information such as:
- Surname (Identity field)
- Province (Address field)
Information related to the payment
You can update your payment method too at any time. If this information is updated:
- The new payment method will be taken into consideration when incurring the following automatic charge.
- The previous payment method will be lost (it is only possible to save a single active payment method at a time).
In addition to the expiration date, only the last four digits of the credit card number are visible. If you want to update the credit card info, you have to click on the Edit button.
To finish the process, click on the SAVE button to save all changes.