About the free plan
Once the extension is activated for the first time, the free plan is automatically assigned to your account. In this article, we explain what you can expect from this plan.
In this section
|The goal of the free plan|
The goal of the free plan
The free plan is meant to test the extension before selecting one of the pricing plans. Mainly, you will be able to test all available features with some limitations.
What can I do with the free plan?
As mentioned before, you will be able to test all available features, including:
- Create as many custom templates as you want.
- Access to more than 850 predefined templates.
- Create as many lists as you need, containing all required recipients.
- Create, schedule, and send as many campaigns as desired.
- Support included through chat and email.
What can't I do with the free plan?
Take into consideration that the free plan is limited as follows:
- There is a limitation in the total number of emails that can be sent every day (100 emails per day).
- The total number of emails that you can send each month is very limited (250 emails per month).
- It is visible in each email that has been sent with Gumbamail.
- You can configure only 1 domain.
- The campaign report is very limited (it is not possible to access recipients' information, advanced statistics, and URL tracking).
- You won't be able to save your custom reusable rows inside the email editor.